These brands hardly need an introduction.
At Scalable Press, we’re uniquely positioned to offer customization on apparel from some of the world’s top brands, thanks to our partnership with SanMar, alphabroder, and S&S. So, what can you expect to find in our catalog of more than 4,000 products and counting?
For blanks, you can expect offerings from well-known companies such as Alternative, American Apparel, Anvil, Bella + Canvas, Fruit of the Loom, Gildan, Hanes, New Era, and Next Level, to name a few. But we also work with name brands that have dominated the activewear and workwear market decades. Here are 7 of the top brands currently available at scalablepress.com.
- Founded in 1948 by Adolf Dassler. His brother, Rudolph, founded Puma.
- Based in: Herzogenaurach, Germany
- Other brands in the bunch: Adidas is the parent company of Reebok, Rockport and Taylor Made.
- Fun fact: The name is an acronym for All Day I Dream About Sport.
- Some of the gear we carry: Full and half-zip jackets, polos, pullovers
- Fan faves: Mens Climalite Tour Piqu Short Sleeve Polo, Ladies Climalite Basic Short Sleeve Polo
- Founded in 1889 by Hamilton Carharrt. His great-grandson, Mark Valade, now runs the business with his mother,
Gretchen Carhartt Valade.
- Based in: Dearborn, MI
- Fun fact: During World War II, they produced coveralls for soldiers and support personnel, jungle suits for Marines
in the Pacific, and workwear for women entering factories on the home front.
- Some of the gear we carry: Hats, jackets, sweatshirts, t-shirts (long and short sleeve), vests
- Fan faves: Workwear Pocket Long Sleeve T-Shirt, Thermal Lined Duck Active Jacket
- Founded in 1938 by Paul Lamfrom, the father of current chairwoman, Gert Boyle. She’s the “One Tough Mother”
you see on their commercials.
- Based in: Portland, OR
- Fun fact: Its name and logo are inspired by the Half Dome at Yosemite Park, with the idea being the north face
is often the coldest, iciest, and most treacherous to summit.
- Some of the gear we carry: Fleece, jackets, polos (long and short sleeve), t-shirts (long and short sleeve), vests
- Fan faves: Mens Crescent Valley Quarter Zip Fleece, Ladies Arcadia II Jacket
- Founded in 1974 by David Huntley and Eric Reynolds
- Based in: Rohnert, CA
- Fun fact: Months after the brand was founded, they designed 108 jackets for the movie, The Eiger Sanction,
with Clint Eastwood
- Some of the gear we carry: Half-zips, jackets, vests
- Fan faves: Mens Stretch Fleece Half Zip, Marmot Ladies PreCip Jacket
- Founded in 1964 by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight
- Based in: Beaverton, OR
- Fun fact: Nike was formed as a college assignment and was originally called Blue Ribbon Sports.
- Some of the gear we carry: Half-zips, hats, fleece, polos (short and long sleeve), t-shirts
- Fan faves: Mens Dri-Fit Vertical Mesh Polo, Ladies Golf Elite Series Dri-Fit Ottoman Bonded Polo, Sphere Dry Cap
- Founded in 1987 by Mike Pratt after he designed the LockerBag gym bag. In 2017, Ogio was acquired by Callaway Golf Co.
- Based in: Carlsbad, CA
- Fun fact: They’re the official travel gear provider for the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Some of the gear we carry: Backpacks, duffel bags, fleece, hats, hoodies, jackets, polos (long and short sleeve), pullovers, t-shirts
- Fan faves: Mens Optic Polo, Ladies Linear Polo, Hatch Pack
THE NORTH FACE
- Founded in 1968 by Douglas and Susie Tompkins. Acquired by the VF Corporation in 2000.
- Based in: Alamdeda, CA
- Fun fact: Uses recycled polyester, which can be found in their Glacier Quarter-Zips and Denali jackets, and responsibly sourced cotton
- Some of the gear we carry: Backpacks, duffle bags, jackets, ponchos
- Fan faves: Mens Sweater Fleece, Ladies Apex Barrier Soft Shell Jacket, Aurora II Backpack