The Scalable Press Guide to
Together, we face an unprecedented situation and challenging times ahead. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting families, businesses, communities, and our general way of life. Here are some resources to help guide you through these difficult circumstances.
Our commitment to safety
To reduce the impact of COVID-19 outbreak conditions on employees, customers, and the public, many areas of our organization have taken steps to reduce the spread of this virus.
The steps we’re taking are our facilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facility Managers and Leaders are promoting frequent and thorough hand washing.
- Our work schedules/breaks do not overlap to support social distancing.
- We have increased regular housekeeping and sanitizing practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
- We have suspended our attendance point system and will not penalize employees for choosing not to work.
- In areas where soap and running water are not immediately available, alcohol-based hand rubs and sanitizing wipes are available.
- We have increased communication of respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- We are providing workers with up-to-date education and training on COVID-19 risk factors and protective behaviors (e.g., cough etiquette and care of PPE).
Scalable Press continues to perform at the highest level with little or no disruption to product fulfillment. We are dedicated to supporting our customes during these challenging times.