Robotics & Automation News
Mass customisation and the apparel industry
Scalable Press can supply manufactured goods in batches of 10,000 or any number. But it’s the fact that it can also supply that “batch of 1” that makes its process an example of mass customisation.
About Scalable Press
Scalable Press is using technology to reinvent the mass customization industry.
Scalable Press was founded with an initial investment of just $2,000. Today, we’re on track to produce more than 12 million shipments across 185 countries. We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and rapidly expanding.
We operate four B2C and B2B websites that are accessed by over 100 million visitors per year. Whether it’s embroidered dress shirts, all-over printed socks, or digitally printed t-shirts, we make it easier, cheaper, and faster to order customized goods than ever before.
Scalable Press invests in forward-thinking technology and infrastructure to reinvent the mass customization industry. We believe ordering customized products should be as inexpensive and easy as ordering everyday normal products.
By the numbers
- Scalable Press has never raised funding; our company is bootstrapped and profitable.
- We have over 300 employees.
- We’ve averaged triple-digit growth over the past 5 years.
- Our diverse workforce represents 5 continents.
- Our team has a 50:50 female to male ratio across the entire workforce, including the leadership team.
- Our facilities include over 200,000 square feet of production space.
- We have produced over 10 million custom items.
- 100% of our production happens in the US in 4 facilities across the country.